Psychedelic or Otherwise
Join My Mailing List
I really enjoy working with both people who have had intense spiritual experiences, and people who have a new and growing sense of the spiritual in their lives. In both cases, I’m always honored and humbled to be a sounding board for people looking to find ways to evolve in a grounded, sustainable way.
In 1997, I had a powerful life changing shift in my perspective, but it was also difficult, and terrifying. Looking back on it, the closest thing I can think to relate it to is Chapter 11 in the Bhagavad Gita, when Krishna shows Arjuna his ‘Cosmic Form’. This universal, divine vision was too much for Arjuna, and he begged Krishna to make it stop. It took me some time to find the support I was looking for, and definitely some time to integrate my experiences into something cohesive that would allow me to walk in the world as the person that I want to be. Of course, this time in my life was more of an initiation than a final destination. I continue to let spirit play a large part in my life, and am fortunate to feel like I continue to grow in insight and compassion.
The point is, I’ve been there. I’ve worked on these things personally, and have also studied methodologies that allow me to be useful. I’ve seen a lot, heard even more, and I don’t judge.
Spiritual Integration Sessions Might Include:
- Somatic practices for ‘getting back in the body’
- Developing action plans to achieve new goals
- Brainstorming new ways of relating to long standing relationships
- Troubleshooting problematic belief systems or ideas
- Development of spiritual practices to support the experience
- Exploring terror, paranoia, or other emotional disturbances with mindfulness and somatics
- and, Celebrating new possibilities!
There are a few difference packages, depending on frequency, duration, and access. Please contact me to discuss.
How To Apply
1. Message me through the contact form with the Subject Heading ‘Spiritual Integration’
2. Tell me a little bit about yourself, what your goals are, what you hope to gain from this, and something kinda fun about you
3. Include all relevant contact information, phone, email, website
I am not a doctor, or a licensed therapist. I’m a coach. This is a service for healthy individuals who are looking for additional resources to support their growth. This is not a substitute for medical care.
Courage Makes Us Brilliant
You can’t pretend the shadows aren’t there, Or they’ll push you around, And you won’t get anything done
Yin Yoga And Meditation Class
Sunday, 5:30 – 6:45 pm
4632 Telegraph Ave
Oakland, CA 94609
Private Instruction and Coaching
Offering private instruction & mindfulness based coaching in the bay area. With over fifteen years of experience and study, Daniel’s work focuses on helping his clients cultivate a conscious presence that will assist them to not only grow spiritually, but also in their day to day lives.
Shoot me an email at yin @ sitaramdas . com