Mindfulness For Leaders
A Simple Sounding Board for Awakening Professionals
Join My Mailing List
More and more, people are realizing that authentic presence and character are as important for executives and leaders as they are for meditators. Having Self-awareness, emotional intelligence, and compassion are no longer new-agey frivolities. Today’s leader need to cultivate competencies of mindfulness, insight, and attention in order to manage their complex lives successfully.
Applied mindfulness offers a simple and straightforward opportunity to cultivate these skills with focused, client driven approach. Straight talk, practical exercises, and individualized attention allow us to work skillfully towards your success and achievement.
Mindfulness for Leaders Sessions
- Generating and Managing the moods of yourself and others, to create not only productivity, but also internal satisfaction, and balance
- Cultivating, managing, and repairing trust with coworkers and family.
- Effective and efficient coordination and communication with your team.
- Motivating and mobilizing yourself and others.
- Creating resilience, coming back to center quickly, and staying emotionally balanced in times of stress, adversity, and change.
- Listening deeply and skillfully supporting your team.
There are a few difference packages, depending on frequency, duration, and access. Please contact me to discuss.
How To Apply
1. Message me through the contact form with the Subject Heading ‘Mindfulness for Leaders’
2. Tell me a little bit about yourself, what your goals are, what you hope to gain from this, and something kinda fun about you
3. Include all relevant contact information, phone, email, website
Courage Makes Us Brilliant
You can’t pretend the shadows aren’t there, Or they’ll push you around, And you won’t get anything done
Yin Yoga And Meditation Class
Sunday, 5:30 – 6:45 pm
4632 Telegraph Ave
Oakland, CA 94609
Private Instruction and Coaching
Offering private instruction & mindfulness based coaching in the bay area. With over fifteen years of experience and study, Daniel’s work focuses on helping his clients cultivate a conscious presence that will assist them to not only grow spiritually, but also in their day to day lives.
Shoot me an email at yin @ sitaramdas . com