For Yoga Teachers & Healers
Contact to talk about a mentorship
I’m looking for dedicated teachers and healers who want to better themselves and their craft. Mentorship goes beyond instruction. I’m not here to simply lecture you, or fill you with more information. Together, will discover the powerful questions that will help you unlock the wisdom inside you. The answers to these questions won’t just come from the intellect, but from your body’s wisdom, your heart, and your dedicated practice. We’ll get below the surface. Deep Below.
Together, we can make your teaching more powerful, your healing more transformational, and your career more successful.
Our Sessions Might Include
- Finding your Seat as a Teacher – The importance of a teacher’s innate presence cannot be overstated. We’ll discuss what sort of energy you want to bring to your class, and collaborate on practices that will get you there.
- Evaluating your Teaching – We can spend time listening to or watching recordings of your teaching, and then talk honestly about where you are in your development.
- Creating Commitments – This is similar to goal setting, although, being yogis, we want to have an embodied commitment. We want to decide something for ourselves that feels strong and grounded, something we can stand tall with. These will be the touchstones that guide all of our work.
- Marketing Yourself Authentically – Showing up in the world as a small business owner, while still maintaining your spiritual integrity is no joke. We’ll workshop how you can put yourself out there from a centered place.
- Building Your Business With Grace – Managing your life as an independent contractor or a small business owner ‘in a yogic way’ has it’s own challenges and rewards. I’ve been there, I’m excited for you.
$600 per month
I’m offering a money back guarantee for the first month’s fee.
No Questions asked.
How To Apply
1. Message me through the contact form with the Subject Heading ‘Mindful Mentoring’
2. Tell me a little bit about yourself, what your goals are, what you hope to gain from this, and something kinda fun about you
3. Include all relevant contact information, phone, email, website
- How often will we be in contact?
- We will schedule a time once a week to meet for an hour. You will also be able to email me any time. Sessions are usually done over the phone or by Skype. If we are in close proximity, in person meetings may be possible as well.
- How are you going to pick from the applicants?
- I will choose from applicants that I think will make the most use of the program. I want to work with the only the most dedicated and hard working people.
- How long is the program?
- It’s as long or as short as you feel you need it. It’s month by month, so you’ll be free to stop it at any time.
- When does it start?
- When your application gets accepted, you will start the first week of the following month.
Yin Yoga And Meditation Class
Sunday, 5:30 – 6:45 pm
4632 Telegraph Ave
Oakland, CA 94609
Private Instruction and Coaching
Offering private instruction & mindfulness based coaching in the bay area. With over fifteen years of experience and study, Daniel’s work focuses on helping his clients cultivate a conscious presence that will assist them to not only grow spiritually, but also in their day to day lives.
Shoot me an email at yin @ sitaramdas . com